The Organizing Committee for awarding the “World Draughts Oscar – the Golden Hermes” informs all players, federations and media about beginning voting on nominees, nominated for “Oscar” 2011 by the founders.
The founders have the following number of votes in the nomination of the nominees and then vote:
The magazine “Mind Games” (3 votes)
Section 64 FMJD (5 votes)
Section 100 FMJD (5 votes)
Draughts Federation of Russia (5 votes)
Draughts Federation of Chelyabinsk region (3 votes)
Chelyabinsk Sport School of Olympic Reserve by Chess and Draughts (3 votes)
Nominations and nominees:
1. “For his contribution to the development of Draughts movement, high personal sporting achievements, promoting Draughts in Russia and the World”
• Yury Kirillov (Russia, Nizhny Tagil)
Grandmaster, the multiple champion of Russia on Russian Draughts, champion of Europe among veterans. Author of several books and manuals on Russian Draughts. (Great popular work are “The Art of Protection”, etc.)
• Maxim Fedorov (Russia, Nizhny Novgorod)
GMI, a bronze medalist of X World Championship in correspondence play on Russian Draughts, author of Encyclopedia of the endgame in three volumes (2010)
2. “The best player of the year in Draughts-100”
• Alexander Georgiev (Russia, St. Petersburg)
World champion 2011, winner of the SportAccord Mind Sports Games 2011. (Beijing), champion of Russia 2011
• Shvartsman Alexander (Russia, Moscow region)
World Champion 2011 on blitz game, European champion 2011 on blitz game.
• Hetmansky Alexander (Russia, Tula)
World Cup winner 2011
3. “The best player of the year in Draughts-64”
• Dashkov Oleg (Russia, Samara)
World Champion 2011, champion of Russia 2011, winner of the Cup of Russia 2011, the reigning champion of Europe.
• Kolesov Gavrill (Russia, Yakutia)
Winner of the SportAccord Mind Sports Games 2011. (Beijing)
• Belosheev Sergey (Ukraine, Evpatoria)
World champion 2011 on blitz game
• Tsinman Dmitry (Russia, Kazan)
World Cup winner 2011
4. “Best player-woman of the year”
• Natalia Fedorova (Russia, Nizhny Novgorod)
World champion 2011 in Draughts-64
• Zoya Golubeva (Riga, Latvia)
Winner of World Cup 2011 in Draughts-100, World champion 2011 on blitz game;
• Tansykkuzhina Tamara (Russia, Ufa)
World champion 2011 in Draughts-100, European Champion 2011 on blitz game, champion of Russia 2011
• Olga Fedarovich (Belarus)
Winner of SportAccord Mind Sports Games 2011. (Beijing)
To vote on the approved nominations are permitted:
• the above founders, newspapers and magazines, electronic media, writing about Draughts on topics or systematically covering Draughts competition – a voice from one media;
• the authors of Draughts books published during the period 2001-2011 GG etc. – 1 vote;
• players included in the top 100 of Rating List FMJD – 1 player – 1 vote;
• players included in the top 100 of Rating List FSHR – 1 player – 1 vote;
• National Federation belonging to the FMJD – 3 votes from the country.
Announcement of vote tabulation, awarding ceremony involved Draughts Federation of Chelyabinsk region and Chelyabinsk Sports School of Olympic Reserve by Chess and Draughts.
Everyone has the right to vote sends an e-mail: [email protected].ru, [email protected] letter with your name or organization’s name and return address in support of the selected nominees.
Project are financing by Draughts Federation of Chelyabinsk region.
Voting will take place from 20.01.2011 on 20.02.2011. Ceremony of awarding “Oscar” will be held March 5, 2012 during the opening ceremony of the World Cup on Draughts-64 in Chelyabinsk.
Chairman of Organizing Committee for awarding
the “World Draughts Oscar – the Golden Hermes” Nikolayev Evgeny